Profile

Muhammad Luqman Bin Zulkifli
You can call me Luqman or my old friends called me Man. I'm 18 years old, now studying at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka. Taking foundation in IT. I hope all of you like to read my blog evethough i'm not good enough in english :) thanks.
Music

I am a titanium
Saturday, December 15, 2012

hello ! next week is week 9. so our group decided to sell a potret drawing for our business project. huhu i'm the one who will draw all of your picture ! ^_^ so i take this opportunity to promote my business project. hehe here i have some example of the drawing. take a look on it. :)








so ? what do you think ? haha am i can be an artist ? lol just kidding. ok, back to our topic. hehe if you like it, and you want me to draw your face, just tell me or my group members that is silence, rauf, saiful, chia, and 3 more others i don't remember their name xD walaoo. sokay, if you want. call us okay ?

thank you :) have a nice day and good luck for all the others group.
2:30 AM

Tagbox



My Link

Hidup & Cara Facebook Twitter
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three